Permanent Specialist EE position
Cape Town Region, Western Cape
R300,000 - R350,000 pa cost to company
Posted 26 Sep 2017 by Rory Mackie & Associates
About the Position
- Assist in Fundraising campaigns and Grant applications.
- Create awareness of the Company's Marketing & Fundraising plan.
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and act as a brand ambassador where required.
- Coordinate general marketing activities such as the organisation of events, internal communication and social media updates.
- Provide support with marketing events, exhibitions, booking venues, arranging speakers and guests and ordering marketing materials as required.
- Advise and assist in the creation of marketing materials and literature.
- Create and coordinate the production of an extensive variety of marketing communications.
- Assembling of marketing related reports, presentations, graphs and information.
- General marketing administration as needed.
- Manage and monitor social media accounts for the Company.
- Execute marketing administrative tasks in a timeous and efficient manner.
- Very organised and a committed hard-worker.
- Social Media savvy.
- Fundraising experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal and the ability to present to potential donors.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders.
- Fast learner who takes initiative.
- Social Media
- Event Management
About The Employer
A global Children's Charity
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time